Monday, December 5, 2011

Sanoma

For December I chose to work with the Sanoma kit - I know that some of you will have chosen Typeset or maybe even Elemental.  Below are the samples of what I've made and a couple of cards as well - if you have picked a different kit to work with and need help let me know.

Materials needed:
YOUR kit chosen (mine is sanoma)
Fiskars Euro Trimmer
Scissors
Adhesive
3-D foam if desired
blocks needed for your kit - if you are doing sanoma then you will need 1x1, 2 x 3 1/2 & 3 x 3
Sanoma also uses a sponge w/cocoa ink, corner rounder piercing tool
I used the new Kraft colored cardstock on my cards
Cardbases - colonial white card/envelope pack

Inks for sanoma are:
Cocoa
Smokey Plum
Olive

I've not put my title on the first layout yet but will add that - they use the Bohemian alphabet
Photos for Sanoma:
layout 1:
3 - 4 x 3 PORTRAITS









layout 2:
photos:1 - 5x7 LANDSCAPE
3 - 5x3 PORTRAIT

I made no changes really to the layouts at all - absolutely loved them ( :



 










Cards for this brochure are all in 6x6 format so I took 2 of them and recreated them basically in a standard cards size (4 1/4 x 5 1/2)
Card 1 is the Grateful Hearts card

cut 2 3/4 x 5 1/2 pinstripe B&T paper
1/4 x 5 1/2 Cocoa Cardstock
3/4 x 5 1/2 Kraft paper
1 x 5 1/2 Kraft paper - use the scalloping corner rounder along one side of this
2 x 2 Olive CS
1 3/4 x 1 3/4 Colonial White CS

Card 2 Thank You card
2 x 5 1/2 floral B&T
1/4 x 5 1/2 Cocoa Cardstock
1 1/2 x 5 1/2 Kraft Cardstock
1 x 5 1/2 Floral B&T - use scalloping corner rounder along one side of this
2 1/2 x 3 Cocoa CS
2 1/4 x 2 3/4 Colonial White CS
scrap CS for flowers

**I used the Colonial White MyAccents for these cards


No comments:

Post a Comment