Wednesday, October 12, 2011

CLASS DATES for OCTOBER, NOVEMBER & DECEMBER 2011

okay - I have tried and tried to get the calendar thing to work and it's just not working - so here are the class dates for the next few months:

October:
Saturday 15th - 8am - 11:30am You Complete Me - cost $15 @ my place - reserve your spot
Saturday 15th - 9am - 11am Card Class @ my place Hostess is Dana!
Tuesday 18th - 7pm - 9pm Scrapbook club @ my  place Hostess is Deb!
Wednesday 19th - 7pm - 10pm Everett Scrapbook club @ Melissa's this month ( :

November:
Tuesday 15th - 7pm - 9pm Scrapbook Club @ my place Hostess is Deniece!
Wednesday 16th - 7pm - 10pm Everett Scrapbook Club @ Jovanna's ( :
Saturday 19th - 8am - 11:30am You Complete Me - cost $15 @ my place - reserve your spot
Saturday 19th - 9am - 11am Card Class @ my place Hostess is Donna!

December ** we will move ALL classes UP ONE WEEK due to the holidays!!
Saturday 10th - 8am - 11:30am You Complete Me - cost $15 @ my place - reserve your spot
Saturday 10th - 9am - 11am Card Class @ my place Hostess is Judy!
Tuesday 13th - 7pm - 9pm Scrapbook Club @ my place Hostess is Renee!
Wednesday 14th - 7pm - 10pm Everett Scrapbook Club @ Adina's ( :

Hopefully this will allow you to set your calendars up and be ready for class each month - if you have any questions please feel free to email or call me ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment