Friday, January 7, 2011

It's a NEW year already!!

Can't believe I've abandoned this for MONTHS! It's been a little crazy here since the end of summer - I was called to teach early morning Seminary for my church. Which means I get up at 4:30 each morning so that I can leave by 5:30 to get to the church building. Class starts at 6am and runs until 6:45 and then I've got a few hours of study time each day as well so that I can be prepared for the lessons. It's a lot of work but I must admit that I am loving it! I'm learning so much and while my class is a bit on the large size (19 kids who pretty much attend everyday) I have truly enjoyed the interaction with these youth.

I'm sure I've got TONS I could type in here but for the sake of time (and since I KNOW I will never be able to "catch up") I will just pick up from here.

I promise to get back to this again soon - so if you're still out there reading - thank you! If not...come back!! plea please?!

In the mean time - we have a NEW Idea book for Close to my Heart coming out in just a few short weeks, February 1st to be exact. If you would like a copy of the new Idea Book - let me know I'd be happy to get one to you. I've had a chance to play a little with one of the new One of the new products - a "spray pen" and it's really cool!

Here's a short video on how to use it:



and here are a few cards I made with my technique club:

I promise to post again soon!! truly : )

1 comment: