Thursday, April 15, 2010

Recipe Card Box Workshop



May 1st from 9am - noon I'm hosting an EASY recipe box workshop - there is NO STAMPING for this project! This cute box features some of the NEW products in the 2010 Summer Idea Book that goes live May 1st for Close To My Heart.

The cost for this project is $25 and it includes the Cherry-O My Card Kit (contains: 32 recipe cards - 4 each of 8 designs, 6 - dividers, 3 - 6 x 12 sheets of stickease), My Recipe/Card Box, 2 sheets Cherry-O B&T paper, Buttons & Waxy Flax.

This cute box would make a great gift or if you’re like me and LOVE to collect recipes then you can make this cute recipe box all for yourself! AND because it's SO EASY you could easily sign up to do multiples if you want.

Sign-ups are fast for this one - I need pre-payment by April 22nd to hold your spot. Let me know if you are interested in attending this workshop as space is limited.

Here are a few more images of this box:

No comments:

Post a Comment