Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where did it go?


Time. Time and I have an issue to discuss. For some reason Time and I have not been friends as of late. While I have the best of intentions to be Time's friend, Time on the other hand thinks it's fun to just slip away and run in the oposite direction! I for one think that that is NOT what a friend does. Friends don't run in the opposite direction - they stick around and hopefully SLOW down to allow their friends to catch up. But Time is selfish and unfortunately hasn't waited for me and so alas I am on my own to catch up to Time and this blog.

I hope that you will still be my friend and will wait for me as I try to catch up to Time and this blog. Hopefully Time has not abandoned you but if he has, know that I am right there with you and I will not abandon you!

Stay tuned for more updates....

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your blog again. It has been awhile.

    ReplyDelete