Wednesday, July 1, 2009

And the WINNERS are.....

During this past month of the Close To My Heart Deal-a-Day there have been some AMAZING deals to be had, but the fun doesn't end until the drawing is held...as promised I held a drawing for $25 in CTMH products. Now at the beginning I had planned to draw for one person to receive this fun bonus but there has been such a HUGE response to this amazing special that I've decided to draw FIVE names out instead of just one! As a reminder to have your name entered all you needed to do was place an order for Deal-a-Day on my website this month. For each order placed on my website for Deal-a-Day your name was entered. So if you placed several orders this month then your name went in each time. Below is a list of the winners for my drawing...one of them will actually win $50 in product! If you see your name below - email me your wish list of products - up to $25 worth - if you go over you can pay the difference no problem.

CONGRATULATIONS to:

Laurie Jorgensen
Dana Nyman
Deniece Gates
Melissa Shea


Thank you to each and every one of you who ordered on my website this month - I hope you enjoy the "deals" you all received this month.

Want more? Leave a note here, join as a follower & I'll email you a special coupon sheet with deals exclusively for July!

2 comments:

  1. I won! I won! I won! (picture me jumping up and down with excitement. on 2nd thought, don't.) This is a wonderful way to start the day. Thank you so much! I signed up as a follower which is probably redundant because I check your blog everyday. You are a very good blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news Kim! You're the winner of the Miche Bag!! Shoot me an email with your address and I'll get your prize on over to you!

    Melissa
    wondermomenvy.com
    wondermomenvy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete