Wednesday, April 15, 2009

She's been MIA.....

Okay - so I've been a little MIA the past few weeks...what can I say - life happens and it has been happening! LOL

First off - we spent a week in Washington D.C. for spring break. Sharon, my dad's wife wanted to take the kids there and I got to go along too - yeah me! While it is fun to get away, the end result is you have to return and then get back into the swing of things - which is my next saga...

So - we head home to be met at the airport by Jeff who is flying out that very day to see his folks in Arizona. Quick kiss at baggage claim and he was off while we waited for luggage to arrive. What was to be a 3 day trip for him turned into a LONG week as his father had some medical issues the night before he was to leave and ended up in the hospital. So, needless to say not a great trip for him.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch (aka home), I was madly trying to catch up on business that needed to be attended to, with the monthly clubs & now workshops that I'm throwing into the loop, plus hair appointments I keep pretty busy.

Anyways, I'm here now, been a little frazzled but here. So - I thought I would post something that we did in the technique club this month. This is a card we did which uses the technique of Masking.

I love my technique clubs - they meet monthly and we learn a new technique every month. We also make an instruction sheet that they can refer back to so they can remember how to do it later.

If you'd be interested in joining a technique club, let me know - there's always room!

Anyways, that's a little of what Kim's been up to - while she was MIA, she has been found and she promises to post on here again real soon - watch for my creative cube to be posted soon & then right after that I'll post a cute recipe book - both of these will be featured in upcoming workshops in May - watch for details to post soon!

And remember...Whoooo loves you? That would be me baby!

7 comments:

  1. very cute Kim. I have missed reading your blog and am glad you're back. I also love the owl card. That is way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what happened to you! I love that card- I just love the whole owl fad thing that's been going on for the last little while. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh...it's nice to be missed & loved! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home. Waiting to see the DC Pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my we took a bunch! The cherry blossoms were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card. Really like the owl with that paper.

    ReplyDelete