Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Don't forget....


I'm a list maker. I LOVE to make lists. I LOVE even more to cross things off my list! Yes, I am a red pen / crosser-offer (is that even a word? if not it is now) addict. I too am a slacker (see previous posts) - I will admit it openly and freely. I have the best of intentions but often just plain forget things (maybe that's because I'm "old" or maybe the kids did it to me - can I blame them?). If you are like me (which I am not saying any of your are freaks like me) but if you ARE like me - then you might be a little forgetful too sometimes. Anyways, I saw this cute message center a few months ago and thought it would make for a fun workshop so I finally got around to making one.


I will be featuring this project in a workshop April 10th - you can check out the details on my website or leave a comment below if you'd like to make one too.
It's an easy project to make - I've got several paper colors you could choose from - this one just fits me. Make one for yourself or make one for a gift for someone you love so that they can get the much needed "help" they need to remember! You may even get a thank you note out of it, that is if they remember to mail it.
that's it for today - I'm going to whip out my red pen and check off my list - blog posted! over and out.

5 comments:

  1. Love your Blog, Kim!
    Heehee...I am a total LIST-FREAK, too!!
    Too bad list-making is easier than list-accomplishing (I really should work on THAT sometime).

    If I can get someone to pick up Lilly from preschool, I'd love to come to your morning workshop and make one!
    ...and if you can handle my craft-ineptitude. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to check with Dale to be sure I can, but I would love to come! I'll keep you posted, hopefully sign up tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries Anna Lisa! You're hilarious!LOL - just let me know - I'd love to have you come!

    Woohoo Kim - yes please come!

    just keep me posted

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to come but am not sure if I can. What time would you be doing it at? I have to make sure i have someone watching the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Brittany - right now I've got two time frames - 9-noon and 7-10 that evening - it will NOT take 3 hours to complete - I'm just giving a slot of time people can come and work on it. If I get enough response I will open up another day & time. I'd love to have you come - just let me know - I've posted details on this workshop on my website stampnscrapkim.myctmh.com - under the calendar & events area - just check the date for the 10th of April and you'll see it all there.

    ReplyDelete