Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kim is a card...or Kim's a card - either works for me and yes both are true to a degree. Life's too short to spend it being serious all the time and I love to make cards & scrapbook! There is a time and place to be serious but I truly believe we need to learn to enjoy life. I use the word "learn" because it truly fits - so many people just don't know how to enjoy anything.

Things make me happy quite often - and I use those exact words when I find myself happy. Let me give you an example. I teach scrapbooking & card making classes several times a month - and as I am working I find myself saying things like "I love that color, it makes me happy" or "I like that stamp it makes me happy". Obviously I say this a lot because I had a client of mine comment the other day - "lots of things make you happy Kim"! I thought about what she said for a while, because I know I say this a lot - but it's true - things do make me happy. It doesn't have to be big things mind you - it's just that I try to find joy in the little things in life and this is my simple way of expressing that something has made me happy.

2 comments:

  1. I think that is great. You have a really good attitude about life. I am so happy you are blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read more of what you write- get a peak into that crazy mind of yours. And come to think of it, you do say "...makes me happy" a lot. I like it. It's genuine and simple.

    ReplyDelete